The Springhouse Nursery Policy
*The following terms apply to all internet, email and or phone orders.
We at The Springhouse Nursery we are 100% committed to providing our customers with the highest quality trees and plants available. All plants are grown from our nursery and its growing partners to ensure our customers receive healthy and robust products. Unfortunately, things do not always go as planned. We advise that you check your USDA Planting Zone for the items you wish to purchase to ensure that those items are compatible with your climate. If you, the customer, so choose to order an item or items that are not compatible with your climate area, The Springhouse Nursery has no guarantee for those such items, and No replacements will be given. Upon receiving your items please follow the steps for planting that are located on the back of your packing slip. Please see below for cancellations, damages, returns & replacements, refunds and credits.
- Cancellations & Returns: All cancellations & returns are charged a 15% restocking fee. Cancellations can NOT be made once the package has shipped.
- Damaged Products: Damages, incorrect product & shortages MUST be reported immediately. The Springhouse Nursery will be happy to immediately replace your product at no cost to you. Packages are shipped USPS ( United States Postal Service). If your item is damaged and is un-plantable, contact us immediately. If it is cosmetic damage, the box is mashed in, may not require a replacement or credit.
- Returns & Replacements: If your items fail to live within the first 6 months for Fall shipment and 4 months for Spring shipment from date of receiving your order, contact The Springhouse Nursery. Email email@example.com or call (931) 668-8784 and provide us with your order date and order number. Replacements will be shipped the following shipping season, less the charge of shipping. You the customer will be responsible for shipping fee of $12.95. This fee applies to ALL replacement orders. This fee covers the packing material, postage and labor. We offer a 1 time replacement per product.
- Refunds: We only offer a refund if the item is out of stock and non replaceable, or there is nothing else we can do to help. Note there will be a 10% charge for a processed refund. Shipping fees are non refundable. If you do not want a refund we will be glad to offer a store credit to be used on any item on thespringhousenursery.com.
- Credits: Credits are redeemable for up to 1 year from original purchase date, less the amount of shipping ( meaning you the customer will pay the shipping). Credit can be used for any item on thespringhousenursery.com
- Address Error: Errors in the shipping address provided by the customer is the responsibility of the customer. Additional shipping fees to reship a returned product will be at the expense of the customer.
- Plant Care: How to know if your plant is still living? Simply make a small scratch on the bark near the base of the plant, if it is still green, then your plant is still alive and should thrive during the growing season. If not please contact us at, firstname.lastname@example.org. or simply call 931-668-8784
- The Springhouse Nursery will not be responsible for incorrectly ordering a plant that is not compatible with your USDA planting zone. These such items may not be returned or replaced, therefore no credits will be given.
Our goal is to make you, not a one time customer, but a customer for life. Please feel free to call or email our wonderful staff with any questions or comments. You may also refer to our FAQ’s.